Let’s analyze how you can manage balance options through the plugin settings.
First of all, go to the tab Balance options where you will find the option Balance order creation.
Here, you will need to decide how to manage balance orders by choosing from:
- Create balance orders with “Pending payment” status, and users will pay the balance online: by selecting this option, balance orders will get the Pending payment status. Users will have to pay the remaining balance on your online store;
- Create balance orders with “On hold” status, and manage payments manually: by selecting this option, balance orders will get the On hold status. Users will have to pay the remaining balance manually, for example in cash in your physical store;
- Do not create any balance order: by selecting this option, no balance order will be created.
If you decide to create balance orders, either with Pending payment or On hold status, an additional set of options will show.
You can then, in case of orders including more than one deposit, choose to…
- Create a single balance order that includes all products or
- Create a specific balance order for each product