You can add size charts in any part of your shop using the following shortcodes:
- [sizecharts] adds buttons for all size charts.
- [sizecharts type=”list”] adds all size charts to a list.
- [product_size_charts] this will print all size charts of the “current” product (you can use it in product pages).
- [sizecharts id=”10″] adds a button that opens a specific size chart, the one which ID has been specified in the shortcode (in this case the one with id=10)
You can also add a size chart using the specific button available in TinyMCE editor of every post, page or product.
- [sizecharts id=1292 display=”full”] you can use this shortcode to show directly the size chart table without the button where you prefer.