To access the options panel of the plugin, click on YIT Plugins > Size Charts.
In the plugin settings, you can set options for the popup windows showing the Size Charts created.
You can choose from 4 different styles: “Default”, “Informal”, “Elegant” and “Casual”.
Moreover, you can set:
- Main Color: main colour of the popup windows.
- Position: position of the popup window once opened.
- Effect: opening effect of popup windows.
- Overlay Color: overlay colour when the popup window is open.
- Overlay Opacity: overlay opacity when popup window is open (set a value between 0 and 1).
Popup button options
Here, you can set:
- Button Position: the position of the button on the single product page.
- Button Color: the color of the size chart popup button.
- Button Text color: the color of the text shown in size chart popup button.
- Border Radius: the rounded border of size chart popup button.
- Padding: padding value of the button.
- Button Shadow Color: shadow color of size chart popup button.
By activating the YITH WooCommerce Quick View Premium there will be another option available. With this option shown in the image below, you are able to choose the position of the Quick View button.