If the users already have an account on your website and have entered their email address or username, a second step will show where they can enter the password. To customize this view, please, go to YITH > Easy Login & Register Popup > Login options tab. You can find the following options:
- Popup header text: customize the text of this step.
- Popup title: you can also use the [username] placeholder to print the username. Default to ‘Welcome back [username]’.
- Custom text before the password form: enter here some custom text, if you want to add more information for your customers about the password input field. This text will appear right below the popup title.
- Password input label: customize the title of the password input field. Default to ‘Password:’
- Text for Stay signed in option: this is the text of the ‘Stay signed in’ option that you can customize as you wish.
- Check Stay signed in by default: enable this option if you want to show the ‘Stay signed-in’ option enabled by default. This will let your user save time in the future as they will not have to log in again.
- Button label: this is the button text. Default to ‘Sign in’.