In the “Register options” tab you will find two sections:
Here, you will find the following options:
- Popup header text
- Popup title
- Custom text before password form: enter here some custom text, if you want to add more information for your customers about how to set up a strong password. This text will appear right below the popup title.
- Password input label: customize the title of the password input field, where users will enter their new password. Default to ‘Password:’
- Repeat password option: enable this option if you want to make sure that your users do not make any typos during the password setup and are asked to enter the password twice.
- Password strength check: decide if you want to disable or enable the option to check the strength of the password while typing it.
[terms]to automatically print a link to the related pages (the standard ones that you can set up in WooCommerce).
- Button text: customize the text of the button here.
In this section, you can enable the Google reCaptcha option and set up the public and private keys (provided in your Google reCaptcha account)
Once it has been set up, your users will be able to see the reCaptcha options in the second step of the Login/Register popup, as you can see below: