If you want the shop manager to be able to manage custom order statuses as well, enable the option in the plugin settings.
To configure a new order status, go to YITH > Custom Order Status > Order Statuses tab and click on Add Order Status.
Add the name and set the options that you can find in the Settings tab of the page.
Below you’ll find the complete list of the options:
- Status Type: the type of the new status. You can create a new status choosing Custom Status, or overwrite a WooCommerce status selecting one of the other entries of the list.
- Color: the color for the selected icon.
- Icon: the icon for the status. Choose between the default one (also available in the free version of the plugin), or the complete list of Font Awesome icons.
- Graphic Style: choose between icon or textual label. For the latter, the label will be also the name of the status.
If you are not able to see the “Actions” column in the orders oversight, click on “Screen options” and enable the actions option.
- Next Actions: actions that you can apply to the order when it has the status you are setting. Choose among the default WooCommerce actions and those you have created.
here follows an example in which “Processing” and “Completed” are selcted as actions of the status.
- User can pay: enable this option if you want that users can pay the order when this status is set. Leave it disabled if no payment is allowed with this status.
- User can cancel: activate this option if you want your users to be free to cancel the order when this has the status you are configuring.
- Order is paid: WooCommerce statuses include an option to consider them paid or not. Processing and Completed are considered paid, whereas the others aren’t. Enable this option if you want to consider your custom status as paid as well.
Protip: we suggest enabling this option if your custom status follows a Processing or Completed status.
- Allow downloads: this option allows user to download the file assigned to an order, when this has the status you have created.
- Display in Reports: activate this option to include all the orders with the status you are configuring in the WooCommerce report (“WooCommerce -> Reports”)
- Restore stock: enable this option if you want to restore the order stock items when this custom status is applied.
- Show always in Actions: enable this option to always show this custom status in the Actions column on the Orders page.
You will be able to see all options you did or did not apply to the created order status in the custom order status list table.