Set the testimonials page
In this page you will learn how to set your testimonials page.
1. Install and activate the YIT Testimonial plugin
Start to install the YIT Testimonial plugin. Click on the green button as shown in the images below:
And then click to "install" to install the plugin.
After the installation, click to "activate" to activate the plugin.
2. Create the testimonial
Click on Testimonials > Add new testimonials:
and then in this page:
- Add the name of the testimonial
- Insert the testimonial text
- Add testimonial website, a small excerpt of the testimonial and set the star rating
- Upload the testimonial picture using the "featured image" option
- Click to publish the testimonial.
After this, you can create the testimonial page to show your testimonials. Create a new page and click on the "+" to add a new shortcode inside the page using the visual composer:
Click on the testimonial shortcode:
and in the shortcode panel set how many items you want to show (-1 to show all the testimonials), the category of the testimonial you want to show (you can set different pages with different categories!), the design style (comic or square) and if you want an animated transition when you load the page.