Iris Documentation (free version)
You can customize your pages from WordPress menu entry "Pages". Click on the page you want to edit. In it you can find "Page settings" section: activate it to be able to customize the page:
Then in the "Settings" tab you can:
- Show/hide the title of the page
- Show/hide breadcrumb of the page
- Set the layout of the page: left sidebar, right sidebar, double sidebar, no sidebar. Choose the sidebar you want to show in the page.
In the "Header" tab you can:
- Set a static image. If you enable this option, you can upload an image for your header and, if you want to add a link to the image, you can add a URL.
- Add a custom background for your header (the section where you show the logo, the menu, the navigation and the cart). If you enable this option you can upload a custom image for your header.