Globe Free Documentation
Page SettingsBack to top
Use the Page Settings panel
In Pages open a page. Under the editor you can find the "Page settings" panel. Active it to customize the page:
Then in the Settings tab you can:
- Turn on/off the title of the page
- Turn on/off breadcrumb of the page
- Set the layout of the page: no sidebar, double sidebar, sidebar left, sidebar right. Choose the sidebar you want to show in the page
- Choose if add or not this page in the sitemap
In the header tab you can:
- Set a static image. If you turn on this option, you can upload an image for your header and add an url if you want to add a link to the image
- Add a custom background for your header (the section where you have the logo, the menu the navigation and the cart). If you turn on this option you can upload a custom image for your header.
Use the Theme Options panelBack to top
In Globe Free > Theme options you can find the panel to customize the theme and to manage the general settings.
In the General > Settings page:
- set the layout for your theme: boxed or stretched (wide)
- activate the "back to top" button
- turn on/off the responsive version for mobile devices
- upload your favicon image
In the Header page:
- Upload a custom logo (if you don't want to use a logo image turn off this option and make a logo using a font in the typography panel)
- Turn on/off the logo tagline (is the site description you can enter in Settings > general)
- Select search mini icon
In the content page:
- manage the settings for your blog page: how many article to show and so on,turn on/off the many options as featured image, title or date .
- manage the settings for your single-post: turn on/off the many options as featured image, categories,show comments and show share .
In the Footer page:
- Set the footer type
- Enter content for the copyright area