To edit the plugin settings, go to YITH Plugins -> Title Bar Effects.
The available options are:
- Change tab: if enabled, the animation applies only when the users abandon the page and stops when they reopen it
- Animation speed: the system calculates the configured value in milliseconds and in inverse proportion to the animation speed. The higher the value, the lower the animation speed will be.
- Delay time to start: delay time (expressed in milliseconds) to start the animation in relation to the page loading or abandonment (depending on the “Change Tab” settings)
- Effect duration: total duration for the animation (expressed in milliseconds)
- Time lapse between two cycles: time-lapse (expressed in milliseconds) between an animation cycle and the following.
By default, the animation applies to the original tab title.
However, you can edit the title by inserting a custom text or by applying the prefix and/or suffix to the default one.