To edit the plugin settings, go to YITH Plugins -> Title Bar Effects.
The available options are:
- Change tab: if enabled, the animation is applied only when the users abandon the page and it stops when they reopen it
- Animation speed: the system calculates the configured value in milliseconds and in inverse proportion to the animation speed. The higher the value, the lower the animation speed will be.
- Delay time to start: delay time (expressed in milliseconds) to start the animation in relation to the page uploading or abandonment (depending on the “Change Tab” settings)
- Effect duration: total duration for the animation (expressed in milliseconds)
- Time lapse between two cycles: time lapse (expressed in milliseconds) between an animation cycle and the following
By default, the animation is applied to the original tab title.
However, you can edit the title by inserting a custom text or by applying the prefix and/or suffix to the default one.
The texts inserted in the plugin settings dashboard are applied to all the site posts and pages.
The three options can be overridden by page, article or product (if you are using the WooCommerce plugin).