As detailed below, we analyze all the above mentioned options included in plugin settings dashboard, in “YIT Plugins -> Wishlist”.
- “Default wishlist title”: title in the wishlist page of the theme.
- “Redirect to cart”: redirect to cart page if “Add to cart” button is clicked in the wishlist page
- “Remove if added to the cart”: remove the product from the wishlist if it has been added to the cart.
- “Add to Wishlist” text: text for “Add to wishlist” button or link
- “Browse wishlist” text: text of shown button for products added to the wishlist
- “Product added” text: text shown to user after the correct insertion of the product in the wishlist
- “Add to Cart” text: text for “Add to cart” button in the table included in “Wishlist” page
- “Show Unit price”: show unit price for each product in wishlist
- “Show Stock status”: show “In stock” or “Out of stock” label for each product in wishlist
- “Show date of addition”: show the date when users have added a product to the wishlist
- “Add second remove button”: adds a specific button to remove the product from the wishlist
Here is an example of wishlist where each product shows: name, price, status (in stock or out of stock), date of addition, add to cart button and remove from wishlist button.