To view the report with answers given to your surveys, click on “Surveys > Report”.
In the main page of your reports, you will be able to see a complete list of surveys and the following information for each of them:
- items: number of possible answers to the survey;
- type: type of survey, according to the type of page of your site where the survey appears (product page, checkout page, other pages);
- date: date on which the survey has been created.
To read details click on the survey you want to see.
As shown in the image above, you can also see the number of users who have chosen the single answer.
If you have selected a Checkout survey, on this page, you can find the following additional information:
- “Order totals”: total income calculated on “completed” orders associated with the answer.
- “Order details”: direct link to order detail page.