You can find the complete list of all subscriptions of your site in YITH Plugins -> Subscription -> Subscriptions.
In the recap table, you can find all this information for each subscription:
- ID: unique ID of the subscription
- status: actual status of the subscription (active, paused, cancelled, pending, overdue, trial, expired, suspended)
- recurring: subscription fee
- order: order ID of the subscription
- user: username used for the subscription
- started: starting date of the subscription that is the same day in which the order has been paid
- payment due: date in which users will have to make the next payment
- end date: ending date of the subscription that is the same day in which the subscription gets the “cancelled” status
- expires: expiring date of the subscription
- renewals: how many fee users have paid
- failed attemps: failed renewal attempts. The maximum number of payment attempts allowed by supported payment systems (PayPal and Stripe) is 3; once this threshold is reached, the subscription is switched to the status “cancelled“.
- membership status: this column can be seen by users who are using the plugin in combination with YITH WooCommerce Membership and shows the status of the membership plan associated to the concerned subscription.
To access the details of a subscription, click on the “Edit” option.
You’ll be able to edit both the billing and the shipping details or to load the ones saved by the user.
If users have previously updated the address from the subscription settings on My Account page, the updated information will be loaded.
On the right, you will find a box in which all activities of the subscription are recorded.
With the “Subscription Action”, you can interact with subscriptions.
Under “Payed Order List”, you can find the list of all orders made by users. Each payment corresponds to a new order.