All the plugins listed in the integrations section are not included in YITH WooCommerce Review for Discounts.
In order to take advantage of a specific integration, you need to purchase and activate the premium version of the related plugin.
When this option is enabled, vendors can customize the content of emails generated by the plugin, if the related product belongs to them.
For complete information about YITH WooCommerce Multi Vendor plugin, please refer to the documentation.
The premium version of YITH WooCommerce Review for Discounts allows creating multiple coupons to send to customers in specific circumstances. To create different types of coupons go to section “Review Discounts” and click on “Add new”.
All information about a new type of coupon creation will be found on this page.
Plugin default behavior provided for the coupon, which needs a review approval before being generated. To allow this when the plugin is active, administrator can’t change this behavior, disabling the equivalent option in “Settings > Discussion”.
Although it’s not essential for the plugin functionality, don’t forget that product reviews can be also organized by options in “WooCommerce > Settings > Products > General”.
However, the plugin allows editing this described behavior by setting as “After review composition” the option “The coupon will be sent” which you will find in the setting dashboard.
This way soon after a review is inserted, the coupon will be generated.
Comments moderation is active, however, it can be disabled as it’s not essential for the right working of the plugin.
The generated coupon will be registered in “WooCommerce > Coupons”.
When the coupon is generated it will be sent to the customer by email.
For all information about emails, you can read this page of the documentation.
Expired or used coupons can be removed if you activate the option “Deletion of Expired Coupons” in the plugin setting dashboard, in YIT Plugins > Review for Discounts.
You can remove only those coupons generated by the plugin. If the automatic removal isn’t active, you can remove expired or used coupons with the button “Delete Expired Coupons”.
With the premium version of YITH WooCommerce Review for Discounts, you can configure an unlimited number of coupon type, according to the way you want to reward your customers who leave reviews for products in your shop.
In section “Review Discounts” you can find a complete list of all coupons configured. To create a new one, just click on “Add new”.
Inside this page, you find a complete list of settings for coupons configuration.
Let’s analyze all settings singularly:
- “Coupon description”: coupon description displayed in emails and on the administration side of the coupon page.
- “Triggering event”: depending on the selection in this entry, a coupon can be generated by single review or by reaching a certain number of reviews.
With the first option, that is “Single Review”, you can select product categories and specific products to activate coupon sending. On the contrary, by leaving empty fields the coupon will be generated automatically for each inserted review for any product in the shop.
In case you decide to select “Multiple Review”, you need to add the number of requested reviews (inserted by the customer for products in the shop) to generate a coupon and to consequently send the email.
Moreover, the plugin allows enabling email sending to remind customers of how many reviews are left to reach the requested number. To make this, activate the option “Send notification approaching requested quantity” and specify when enabling email sending.
- Assuming you specified 5 as requested “quantity of reviews” and 2 as initial quantity, the plugin will send an automatic email for all new reviews customers insert. Starting from the second inserted review, the customer will receive three emails before reaching the requested quantity of reviews.
- “Discount type”: the discount (percentage or fixed) can be applied in cart value or in products price.
- “Coupon amount”: coupon amount
- “Validity days”: number of days for coupon validity. At the lapse of these days, the coupon can’t be used anymore.
Expired or used coupons can be deleted if you activated the options “Deletion of Expired Coupons” plugin setting dashboard, in YIT Plugins > Review for Discounts
- Only coupons generated by the plugin can be deleted. In case the automatic deleting isn’t activated, you can remove expired or used coupons with the button “Delete Expired Coupons”.
- “Allow free shipping”: coupon use implies free shipping of orders
- “Single use only”: coupon can’t be combined with other discount codes
- “Minimum amount to spend”: minimum amount of purchase requested to use coupon
- “Maximum amount to spend”: maximum amount of purchase not to exceed to use coupon
- “Products”: products on which it’s possible to apply the discount code
- “Product categories”: selection of product categories on which it’s possible to apply the discount
YITH WooCommerce Review for Discounts lets you customize all emails generated by the plugin.
There are three different email types:
- “Single review”: email sent after a single review of a user.
- “Multiple review”: email sent once users have written a certain quantity of reviews.
- “Approaching requested quantity”: email sent when users are getting near to the specifically requested quantity of reviews to get the discount. Administrators can freely decide when they want to send the reminding email about how many reviews need to be written.
All these three emails can be customized in YIT Plugins > Review for Discounts > General Settings.
SINGLE REVIEW EMAIL
MULTIPLE REVIEW EMAIL
APPROACHING REQUESTED QUANTITY EMAIL
The plugin lets you use “Mandrill” system to manage emails. In order to do that, activate Mandrill in YITH Plugins > Review for Discounts > Mandrill Settings and add the requested API Key.
To find the API Key, log in to your account and go to this page: https://mandrillapp.com/settings/index. Go to the “SMTP & API Info” section.
Click on “New API Key” to generate a new API Key.