When a product has been added to the quote, after clicking on button “Add to quote”, it is added to the list that user can see in page “Request a Quote”.
This page is generated during plugin activation and includes shortcode “[yith_ywraq_request_quote]”, through which a chart of products selected by user will be displayed.
Any of the pages in your site can be the quote request page, on the condition that you have pasted the shortcode in it. In this case, the new page must be selected in the Request List tab, as highlighted in the following image.
Configure in this tab all the other options that you want to show on the Request a Quote page:
- Show SKU on list table: this will let you include the product SKU in the list of products for which a quote is being requested.
- Show preview thumbnail on email list table: this will include the product thumbnail next to the product in the quote list.
- Show old price on list table: this will show the regular price of the product next to the possible discounted price that you are offering.
- Show “Return to Shop” button: this option shows the button that allows your users to go back to the shop to add more products to the list.
- “Return to Shop” button label: change this if you want to change the text of this button.
- “Return to Shop” URL: customize the URL of this button, so you can take your users to the right page.
- Show “Update List” button: enable this option to show a button that lets your users update the list after they change the quantity of the products in the list or remove some. Consider, though, that even if your users do not click on it, the list updates anyway every time they edit the quantity box.
- “Update List” button label: change this if you want to change the text of this button.
- Hide column Total: check this option if you want to hide the price and the total cost of each product.
- Show total in quote list: check this option if you want to show an additional line with the total cost all products in the quote.