The premium version of YITH WooCommerce Request a Quote allows attaching a PDF quote copy to emails.
The PDF document includes the list of products and related costs quoted by the administrator. If you want to create a PDF automatically when the request is sent, make sure the PDF tab has been enabled in Other settings:
After saving the settings, you will be able to see a new tab called PDF quote where you can configure the PDF settings.
PDF Quote Settings
Go to the PDF Quote tab to configure the PDF settings. You will find two sections, the first one is called PDF Quote settings. Here you can enable the following options:
- Allow creating PDF document download in My Account Page: enable this option if you want to show the Download PDF button in your customers’ reserved area.
- Enable pagination on the quote document if it is longer than one page.
- Attach PDF quote to the email that is sent to customers with the quote.
- Show Link Accept/Reject on the PDF document.
- Remove the list with products from the email: this will let you avoid duplicate information in the email, as the quote information is in the PDF document.
PDF Quote Layout
In the section below, PDF Quote Layout, you will be able to edit the following information:
- Logo: choose the image that you want to use as logo. Pick it from your media library or upload it here.
- Sender info in PDF file: enter here your company or shop information that will appear on top of the quote document as sender information.
- Show quote author: information of the person who sent the quote will be shown in PDF header (make sure the user profile is filled).
- PDF Footer: add your own information on every PDF quote generated on your site.
This is a sample PDF quote:
And this is an example, with ‘show quote author‘ enabled: