The premium version of YITH WooCommerce Request a Quote allows showing the “Add to quote” button on your site pages.
You can choose whether to show the button on the product page only or on the other archive pages, like category, tag and shop page.
- Button type: By default it is a button, but you can also choose the ‘link’ option.
- Add to quote auction after click: Show a link or redirect them automatically to the Quote page.
- Choose where to show the ‘add to quote’ button: Decide where to show the button.
Please, consider that if you turn off the option ‘show button on single product page‘ and the other options on this page are also disabled, no quote buttons will appear and no products can be added to the quote list.
- Show button in single product page: On product page.
- show button in other pages: On shop page and on all the other WooCommerce pages where the products appear.
- Show button in WooCommerce Blocks: Show button in Gutenberg blocks.
- Show button even if product is out of stock: On both products in- and out of stock.
- Show button only on out of stock products: ONLY on out of stock products.
Finally, you can enable the option Show button next to “Add to cart” in single product page, which will let you place the Quote button next to the Add to Cart button and not under it, as by default.
With the option “Show button on checkout page” the customer will be able to convert the checkout into a quote request without being redirected to the quote page. This is how the button will appear on the Checkout page: