Send emails to your customers to ask them to reply to a question about a product they have previously purchased and choose whether to show the complete answer or only a part of it. If you want to keep the whole questions and answers section anonymous, there is a special option that will hide the name of the user who asked/answered the question.
- Answer excerpt: The number of characters you want to show as a preview of the answer. Set 0 to show the whole content of the answer. Otherwise, users will have to click on the “Read More” button to view the whole answer.
- Anonymous mode: Enable if you want to hide the name of the users that have added a question/answer.
- Anonymous date mode: Enable if you want to hide the date when users have added a question/answer.
- Ask customer for an answer: Send an email to users an email to ask them to answer a question about a product they have previously bought.
- Send an email to all customers: Send this request to all users that have purchased the specific item.
- Send an email to a sample of customers: Indicate a specific percentage of customers that will be randomly selected and contacted to request their answer for the purchased product.
The email contains two links to let users state if they don’t want to receive further emails about the related product, or if they don’t want to receive emails about all the products they have purchased.