If price and/or “Add to cart” button are hidden, you can show a customized button in “Shop” and product details pages.
Select the type of protocol to designate to button link among the following:
- Generic Url – add a URL such as http://google.com
- Email address – ex. mailto:[email protected]; it automatically sends the email to the specified email address (note: a programme associated to this type of protocol, e.g. Outlook, has to be installed in user’s device to let it work correctly).
- Telephone number – ex. +391234567890; when clicked, a telephone call starts to the number specified in the URL.
- Skype contact – ex. skype:usercontact?call; when clicked a Skype call starts to the contact specified in the URL.
If you wish to have a different button setting of the products in the shop, you can do it in the editing page or by using “Custom Button Url List” section.
Click on “Add products” button you find on top of the page to add new configurations to the button. As shown in the image below, button configuration can be specifically applied to one or more products or to all those elements related to a certain category or tag.
Since the button can be differently configured in three provided options, the configuration applied on product will be the most significant and, consecutively, in order of importance:
- settings for product category
- settings for product tag
- settings for single product
Don’t forget to enable “Enable custom button URL override” field before saving configurated settings.