The Bestsellers page is automatically created when you activate the plugin and it contains the shortcode [bestsellers] thanks to which you can show the list of best sellers in the whole shop.
Also, Pagination for products is automatically managed by the plugin.
You can set the number of best selling products to show in the “Bestsellers Shown” entry of the plugin settings dashboard, in this example, it will show 100.
Only the shop administrator can track the number of sales for each of the products available on the list.
On the contrary, for all users accessing this page, you can set to show a sales index, by checking the option Show ranking indicator that you can find within the plugin options panel.
This way, a sales index will be added to all products. This index will show if there has been an increase or a decrease in a number of sales in a specific time lapse that you can set in the option Bestseller Update Time. Following you find the complete list of all selections available.
- 1 day: a comparison will be made between sales registered the day before and two days before the current date.
- 2 days: a comparison will be made between 2 days before current day and the previous 2 days.
- 3 days: a comparison will be made between 3 days before current day and the previous 3 days.
- 7 days: a comparison will be made between the 7 days before a current day and the previous 7 days.
- Solar Month: a comparison will be made between a current solar month and previous month.
Example. Today is 15th May: the plugin compares the number of sales made since 1st May with those of the entire previous month, April.
- Solar Year: a comparison will be made between a current solar year and previous one.
Example. Today is 15th May 2018: the plugin compares the number of sales made since 1st January 2018 with those of the entire previous year, 2017.