The plugin creates several emails which you can find among the automatic WooCommerce emails in WooCommerce > Settings > Emails.
- Highest bid overbidden: informs customers that their highest bid has been overbidden.
- End: email sent to the user when the auction is about to expire. For the correct email sending, enable the “Send emails” options in the plugin cron settings.
- Winner: informs the customer who won the auction.
- Successfully bid: customers receive an email after they successfully placed a bid.
- No Winner: customers who did not win will receive an email.
- Delete Bid: customers will be informed when their bid has been deleted.
- Reserve price not exceeded: admin receives a notification in case an auction has ended without reaching the reserve price.
- Without bid: admin receives a notification in case an auction ends without bids.
- Has a winner: admin receives a notification when the auction ends and has a winner
- Successfully bid email for auctions: admin receives an email when a customer successfully places a bid.
- Delete bid admin: will be sent when a bid has been removed.
In Settings > Cron settings, you can enable the possibility for your users to subscribe to the auction (without bidding), and the plugin will send an email when the auction is about to end.