The plugin creates 11 emails you can find among the automatic WooCommerce emails in WooCommerce > Settings > Emails.
- Highest bid overbidden: informs customers that their highest bid has been overbidden.
- End: email sent to the user when the auction is about to expire. For the correct email sending, enable the Send emails entry in the plugin settings.
- Winner: informs the customer who won the auction.
- Successfully bid: customer receives email after he successfully placed a bid.
- No Winner: customers who did not win will receive an email.
- Delete Bid: customer will be informed when his bid has been deleted.
- Reserve price not exceeded: admin receives a notification in case an auction has ended without reaching the reserve price.
- Without bid: admin receives a notification in case an auction ends without bids.
- Has a winner: receive a notification when the auction ends and has a winner
- Successfully bid email for auctions: admin receives email when customer successfully places a bid.
- Delete bid admin: will be send when a bid has been removed.