Thanks to the panel Create your Size Chart, you can create your own customized Size Chart, add or remove rows and columns using “+” and “-” buttons.
If you want to use the same lay-out as the size chart you have just created, you can duplicate it easily from the size chart menu by clicking on “Duplicate”.
You can assign more than one Size Chart to each product by selecting them in the tab Product Size Charts in product edit page.
You can easily assign Size Charts to your products using also the bulk editing tool available in WordPress.
In the tab Advanced Display, you can set the Size Charts you want to assign to each product and those you want to assign to each category.
In the panel Chart Options you can set the following options:
- Display As: you can choose one of the display modes available among “Tab”, “Popup”, “Tabbed Popup”.
- Show in Widget: you can choose either to show the Size Chart in the widget or not.
- Title of description tab: you can set a title for the description tab, in case you have selected “Tabbed Popup” as a display mode.
- Tab: it shows your size chart within a WooCommerce tab in the single product page.
- Popup: it shows your size chart within a popup and adds a button on the single product page that opens the popup window.
- Tabbed Popup: it shows your size chart within a popup made of two tabs, one for the chart, one for the description. It also adds a button on the single product page that opens the popup window.
You can set a description for each Size Chart by adding formatted text and/or media.
To access the options panel of the plugin, click on YIT Plugins > Size Charts.
In the plugin settings, you can set options for the popup windows showing the Size Charts created.
You can choose from 4 different styles: “Default”, “Informal”, “Elegant” and “Casual”.
Moreover, you can set:
- Main Color: main colour of the popup windows.
- Position: position of the popup window once opened.
- Effect: opening effect of popup windows.
- Overlay Color: overlay colour when the popup window is open.
- Overlay Opacity: overlay opacity when popup window is open (set a value between 0 and 1).
Popup button options
Here, you can set:
- Button Position: the position of the button on the single product page.
- Button Color: the color of the size chart popup button.
- Button Text color: the color of the text shown in size chart popup button.
- Border Radius: the rounded border of size chart popup button.
- Padding: padding value of the button.
- Button Shadow Color: shadow color of size chart popup button.
By activating the YITH WooCommerce Quick View Premium there will be another option available. With this option shown in the image below, you are able to choose the position of the Quick View button.
In this section, you can set the style for your Size Charts.
You can choose from 4 different styles: “Default”, “Informal”, “Elegant”, “Casual” and set Main Color for each of them.
If you used the Free version of the Product Size Charts plugin before, you are now able to import the before created size charts.
Do not deactivate the free version, simply download and activate the premium version and go to YITH > Size Charts > Settings.
In the settings menu you will find an automatic message, asking you to import the size charts you’ve created in the free version to the premium version.
- Update import the size charts to assign them automatically to your products
- Skip assign the size charts manually
You can add size charts in any part of your shop using the following shortcodes:
You can also add a size chart using the specific button available in TinyMCE editor of every post, page or product.
- [sizecharts id=1292 display=”full”] you can use this shortcode to show directly the size chart table without the button where you prefer.
The widget YITH Product Size Charts allows you to add a complete list with size charts into the sidebars of your shop.
This image shows you how the widget looks like:
If you click on a size chart in the list, a popup containing the selected size chart will open.
With YITH WooCommerce Multi Vendor you can turn your store into a multistore, where vendors can manage their own product and earn a commission on every sale.
In order to make the two plugins work together, you first need to activate them both. Then go to the Multi Vendor Add Ons tab, and activate ‘Product Size Charts’. This option allows enabling product size charts for vendors that are registered to the site.
For more information about how to set up the YITH WooCommerce Multi Vendor plugin, please take a look at the full documentation here.