Set the portfolio pages
In this page you will learn how to set your portfolio.
1. Install and activate the YIT Portfolio plugin
Start to install the YIT Portfolio plugin. Click on the green button as shown in the images below:
And then click to "install" to install the plugin.
After the installation, click to "activate" to activate the plugin.
2. Create a portfolio
Click on Portfolio > Add new portfolio:
and then in this page:
- Enter a name for the portfolio
- Set the taxonomy (to customize the url of the portfolio and of each project)
- Choose the layout for the project detail page
- Set how many project to show in each page and how many rows
- Set other settings for filters, hover effect and son
Then click on "publish" to create the portfolio. After this in Portfolio > All portfolio, you can find the portfolio created and click on the "view projects" button:
Then click on the "add project button" to create a new project.
Here you can:
- Enter a title for the project
- Add the project description
- Add the settings like customer info, years and so on
- Upload the images for the project (you can upload multiple images and set the "featured" image to choose the first image you want to show)
- Set a category for the project
- Set the budget for the project
- Click on "publish" to publicate the project.
After this, you can create the portfolio page to show your works. Create a new page and click on the "+" to add a new shortcode inside the page using the visual composer:
Click on the portfolio shortcode:
and in the shortcode panel choose the portfolio you want to insert in the page and click on the "save" button.