Set the portfolio pages
Before creating a new portfolio, you must make sure of "Portfolio" form is active in "Nielsen->Modules"
2. Create a portfolio
Click on Portfolio > Add new portfolio:
and then in this page:
- Enter a name for the portfolio
- Choose the portfolio layout (pinterest or filterable)
- Set the taxonomy (to customize the url of the portfolio and of each project)
- Choose the layout for the project detail page
- Set how many project to show in each page and how many rows
- Set other settings for filters, hover effect and son
Then click on "publish" to create the portfolio. After this in Portfolio > All portfolio, you can find the portfolio created and click on the "view projects" button:
Then click on the "add project button" to create a new project.
Here you can:
- Enter a title for the project
- Add the project description
- Add the settings like customer info, years and so on
- Upload the images for the project (you can upload multiple images and set the "featured" image to choose the first image you want to show)
- Set a category for the project
- Set the budget for the project
- Click on "publish" to publicate the project.
After this, you can create the portfolio page to show your works. Create a new page and click on the "+" to add a new shortcode inside the page using the visual composer:
Click on the portfolio shortcode:
and in the shortcode panel choose the portfolio you want to insert in the page and click on the "save" button.