Set the testimonials page
The integrated module Testimonial allows you to add all testimonials for your site directly from your WordPress backend. The module can be enabled or disabled any time from the dedicated section Modules.
If the module is enabled, in your site sidebar you will find the Testimonials custom post type. Just click on it to add a new testimonial.
1. Create the testimonial
Click on Testimonials > Add new testimonials:
and then in this page:
- Add the name of the testimonial
- Insert the testimonial text
- Add testimonial website, a small excerpt of the testimonial and set the star rating
- Upload the testimonial picture using the "featured image" option
- Click to publish the testimonial.
After this, you can create the testimonial page to show your testimonials. Create a new page and click on the "+" to add a new shortcode inside the page using the visual composer:
Click on the testimonial shortcode:
and in the shortcode panel set how many items you want to show (-1 to show all the testimonials), the category of the testimonial you want to show (you can set different pages with different categories!), the design style (comic or square) and if you want an animated transition when you load the page.