The Polygon Documentation (free version)
You can customize your pages from WordPress menu entry "Pages". Click on the page you want to edit. In it you can find "Page settings" section: activate it to be able to customize the page:
Then in the "Settings" tab you can:
- Show title: Show/hide the title of the page
- Show Breadcrumb: Show/hide breadcrumb of the page
- Display this page in the sitemap: this options lets you add the page in the 'Sitemap'.
In the "Header" tab you can:
- Use static image: Set a static image. If you enable this option, you can upload an image for your header and, if you want to add a link to the image, you can add a URL.
- Enable custom header background: Add a custom background for your header (the section where you show the logo, the menu, the navigation and the cart). If you enable this option you can upload a custom image for your header.